Who We Are
Moxxie Network is a member-based women's business community of high-achievers from the corporate, nonprofit, academic and entrepreneurial fields. The major advantage of Moxxie Network is tis membership. Our sophisticated Members are life-long learners who possess a generosity of spirit and gladly shares resources, connections and experiential knowledge with peers.
We are NOT industry exclusive and welcome sophisiticated women from any discipline.
To create a continuum of support for women as they work their way through life.
We provide our members with the unique opportunity to interact in a social environment for the purposes of increasing business, expanding their business and social networks and educating them about areas of interest specific to women.
Although many try to categorize Moxxie as "just another women's networking group", we are anything but that. While Moxxie is committed to helping its members grow their businesses, we are also dedicated to assisting all women in business. Our Women in Transition Policy allows for job-seekers to join without paying dues (other than an admin fee). We are also dedicated to the career advancement and leadership development of young women through our Foundation's various mentoring programs.
Click here to learn about the Moxxie Mentoring Foundation's Mentoring Programs
The Moxxie Philosophy
- Possess an attitude of aceptance and support to fellow businesswomen.
- Share your knowledge, resources and contacts with Moxxie Members.
- Communicate respectfully and professionally in all dealing with others.
- Counsel younger women in developing their careers.
- Assist women entering or re-entering the workforce.
- Do this because it comes naturally to you.
The Definition of Moxie
Energy, pep, vigor, verve, courage, determination, nerve, skill, know-how, assertive energy, initiative. The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.
Why the 2 XX's in Moxxie?
It's what differentiates women from men - the extra X chromosome. Men are XY. Women are XX. Basically it all comes down to the X.
1. known as the sex determining chromosome; the presence of two is unique to females, marking the XX chromosome pair as the definitive symbol of femininity.