We accept blog submissions from members of Moxxie Network and from mentors, mentees and board members of Moxxie Mentoring Foundation. We will also consider submissions from guest bloggers. Our blog editor will review, approve and edit articles for accuracy, appropriateness of content, grammar and punctuation.
Use this blog to share your wisdom and experience with like-minded women (and men). Here are our guidelines for Blog Submissions:
- Articles should be of interest to a general business audience. Possible topics include: Leadership, Career Advice, Business Development, Personal Development, Organizational Development, Management Techniques, etc.
- You may write an original post or comment on a link to an already-published post you think would be interesting to our audience of sophisticated business people.
- Please do not plagiarize original content. Rather, provide links to the original (source) material.
- You may not republish your blog post anywhere, but we encourage you to share the link to your post on the Moxxie blog to your social media accounts.
- Articles may not be used to promote a business, brand, product or service.