TOPIC - Uncluttered Thinking
Guest Speaker - Debra Williams, Owner, Collective Energy Consulting LLC
About this lunch: Deb Williams is an Organizational Development consultant who helps individuals, teams and organizations think differently. She is an expert in multiple creative thinking tools that drive thorough decisions, easier problem solving, and better communication. Lunch attendees will leave with a brand-new way of tackling decision making that can be applied immediately to any situation, whether personal or professional!
How You Will Benefit
- Structure your thinking in order to make the best decisions.
- Improve communication and collaboration with your colleagues, employees, customers…and family members!
- Reduce time spent in meetings.
- Enjoy a practical, fun and highly interactive session.
- Leave with tools you can apply immediately.
What We Will Cover
- Learn a technique called parallel thinking pioneered by Edward de Bono, regarded as the leading international authority in the field of creative thinking and innovation.
- Learn to guide thought processes in one direction at a time in order to effectively analyze issues, generate new ideas, and make better decisions.
- Learn a technique that helps put opinions and egos aside in order to focus on a way forward, and foster innovative thinking.
About our lunches: Get to know the Moxxie members and guests at our monthly lunches. We provide a sophisticated yet friendly atmosphere where great connections are made quickly.
The meetings are informal but facilitated and especially appealing to those who prefer smaller groups. Experience a welcoming environment where accomplished women connect on both a personal and professional level.
Price: Members - $40
Non-members - $55
Mentees - $25
Includes food, program and facilitated introductions.