TOPIC - The ONE Thing
Guest Speaker - Kiki Orski, President, Peak Performance Consulting
About this lunch: What’s the ONE Thing you can do, that by doing it, everything else would be easier or unnecessary?” The ONE Thing is a simple approach to extraordinary results, and it works. It works all the time, anywhere and on anything.
During this 30 minute presentation participants will explore:
- Why FOCUS is the ONLY approach that will lead to sustained success
- Why finding the things that matter most and focusing your efforts only on those things set you up for success
- How narrowing your focus, though counter intuitive to many, absolutely widens your opportunities for increase
- How doing a few things really well helps to position you as an expert
- Why doing fewer things for more effect instead of doing more things with side effects helps you to get better results
About our lunches: Get to know the Moxxie members and guests at our monthly lunches. We provide a sophisticated yet friendly atmosphere where great connections are made quickly.
The meetings are informal but facilitated and especially appealing to those who prefer smaller groups. Experience a welcoming environment where accomplished women connect on both a personal and professional level.
Price: Members - $40
Non-members - $55
Mentees - $25
Includes food, program and facilitated introductions.
About the Speaker: Kiki Orski is a successful Performance Improvement Business Coach with over 19 years of assisting professionals to achieve greater lasting results by learning to go beyond their individual expertise and master strategic collaborative relationships in the workplace.
Kiki coaches leaders on how to work more effectively with their leadership teams, their employees and their clients to improve productivity, engagement and ultimately profits. Her company, Peak Performance Consulting is dedicated to achieving exceptional performance at every level of your organization.